Thank you for your purchase on our website i.e. www.consolegal.com. We hope you are happy with our services. Your satisfaction is our topmost priority and we’re confident you’ll be pleased with our services. Still, if you are not completely satisfied with the service for any reason let us know immediately via mail at email@example.com or contact us at 8810878185.
In order to make the returns process as efficient as possible, we offer refunds, credit in account or change of service. We will usually process returns within 7 to 10 working days of receipt of all information relating to refund. However during busy periods this may take longer. We will contact you via email or website account as soon as we have processed your return. Please make sure that your inbox can receive emails from “firstname.lastname@example.org”, as this is the email address that we will use to contact you. We only offer refund onto the original payment method credit/debit card/ Pay Pal account used to purchase the product/ service.
We are here to provide you all services on the timeline specified by us. However if we are unable to provide you the service then you are entitled to refund subject to the following conditions:
- All refund/change of service request must be postmarked within 7 days of purchase of services.
- Once work is started and refund is required by client due to change in state of mind not because of mistake or defect on our part then processing fees, payment gateway charges and other sum spent on work done till date shall be deducted while calculating the total refund amount.
- No refund shall be provided of any money paid to government via Challans, Taxes, Filing fees or any sum paid to third parties in availing the services as these are non-refundable in nature.
- In case of change of service for another service, the amount paid by you for the original service less any sum incurred as taxes, filing fees etc., paid to govt. or any third parties shall be credited to your account which can be used for availing any other services on our website.
- If Refund request is made after completion of any service then such refund request shall not be considered at all.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or interruption in services due to natural calamities like earthquake, fire, flood, drought, thunder, cyclone or pandemic or war or lockdown or change in law or any other circumstances/ event beyond our control.
- We shall not be liable for delay in processing of any services on government websites like MCA Portal, IT Portal etc., due to government back office problems or downtime for servers. Also this cannot be a reason for refund
- We cannot guarantee rejection, re-submission or objection by Government i.e., government may reject application for Trademark or send re-submission in MCA Forms Filing in case of any resemblance with others or any other valid reasons. No refund shall be made in this case.
If you have any additional questions or would like to request a refund, feel free to contact us.